Thursday, June 3, 2010

The First Post is the Deepest

There are a few reasons you might be reading this.  First, it is possible (although not probable) that you know me personally, find me incredibly interesting and want to read more about the adventures of my life.  But let's be realistic... the real reason you are here is probably because one of my very interesting friends or family was nice enough to include my link on their blog.  Or, I guess the other possibility is that you are a complete stranger and have stumbled upon my blog by accident (read: stalked me), and stayed to see if you could find any cute pictures of my twin one year old daughters (totally understandable).  However you got here, thanks for the read.  I hope you find my story-telling, commentary and musings on the meaning of life somewhat entertaining.  And if not... well I am sure there is something out there on the internet that will interest you  (Might I recommend http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/ ?)

1 comment: