Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Welcome Back Summertime

I couldn't be happier that it's summer.  It's flip flops and sunglasses from here on out.  Before this summer ends, I'll have spent two weeks at the beach in the Outer Banks, seen DMB live (again) and spent a week with amazing friends in Italy.  Seems like this summer has the potential to be even better than usual.  In honor of the warm weather, may I suggest a few of my favorite summer tracks for your enjoyment?








"All you really need, this time of year, is a pair of shades an ice cold beer and a place to sit somewhere near the water"

2 comments:

  1. nice post. and yes, this will be a fantastic summer! 143

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six more days and it is officially summer for me! This summer is going to rock and wrap up with an AMAZING ITALY trip! Can't wait to be there with you guys. Talk about memories to last a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete